Come and join us for the cycling adventure of a lifetime – we are Australian and European Cycle Tour Specialists!
About our Tours
- our tours are all inclusive deluxe cycling experiences
- accommodation is mostly 3 star with all breakfasts, most lunches and dinners included
- transfers are included from designated arrival/departure points
- rides are fully supported by lead and trail ride guides as well as support vehicles
- single supplement is available
- non riding partners are welcome at 10% discount
- rides cover the most famous and spectacular passes as ridden in the Tour and the Giro
- our rides are ‘tours’ with no or minimal bus transfers after getting to our start points
- rides are typically 60-100 kilometers each day
Our Rides 2018
- Tour Down Under
- Tour Dolomiti
- Tour Pyrenees
*Discounts apply for returning clients and group bookings (10% for two or more).
Contact Diamond Cycle Tours for more information.
We limit our group sizes to a maximum of 12 to ensure a personal experience is had by all. Mostly places will be taken by riders, however we do cater for a number of non-riding participants. It is not necessary to be on a bike to enjoy the beautiful locations that our tours travel through, they are spectacular and attract thousands of visitors for that reason every year. Non-riding participants will enjoy the experience and the company of the tour group.
Because numbers are strictly limited riders should book early to guarantee a place!
Follow the Tour links below to find out more information about that tour:
Tour Down Under ($1600)
13-21 January 2018
Tour Pyrenees ($6350)
17-29 July 2018
Tour Dolomiti ($5800)
2-13 August 2018
Each year DCT varies the tours it runs and the regions in Europe they are conducted in.
Diamond Cycle Tours have all appropriate insurances, including group tour operator insurance.
As set out in our terms and conditions all riders must have appropriate travel insurance when doing our rides. All standard travel insurance is sufficient for this purpose.