Come and join us for the cycling adventure of a lifetime – we are Australian and European Cycle Tour Specialists!
About our Tours
- our tours are all inclusive deluxe cycling experiences
- accommodation is mostly 3 star with all breakfasts, most lunches and dinners included
- transfers are included from designated arrival/departure points
- rides are fully supported by lead and trail ride guides as well as support vehicles
- single supplement is available
- non riding partners are welcome at 10% discount
- rides cover the most famous and spectacular passes as ridden in the Tour and the Giro
- our rides are ‘tours’ with no or minimal bus transfers after getting to our start points
- rides are typically 60-100 kilometers each day
Our Rides 2018
- Tour Down Under
- Tour Dolomiti
- Tour Pyrenees
*Discounts apply for returning clients and group bookings (10% for two or more).
Contact Diamond Cycle Tours for more information.
We limit our group sizes to a maximum of 12 to ensure a personal experience is had by all. Mostly places will be taken by riders, however we do cater for a number of non-riding participants. It is not necessary to be on a bike to enjoy the beautiful locations that our tours travel through, they are spectacular and attract thousands of visitors for that reason every year. Non-riding participants will enjoy the experience and the company of the tour group.
Because numbers are strictly limited riders should book early to guarantee a place!
Follow the Tour links below to find out more information about that tour:
Tour Down Under ($1600)
13-21 January 2018
Tour Pyrenees ($6350)
17-29 July 2018
Tour Dolomiti ($5800)
2-13 August 2018
Each year DCT varies the tours it runs and the regions in Europe they are conducted in.
Diamond Cycle Tours is part of an accredited travel agency group, Helloworld Travel. This membership is your guarantee of professionalism in the organisation and running of your tour. An example is that we have all appropriate insurances, including group tour operator insurance. We are members of the Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA) and its accreditation scheme (ATAS).
As part of a travel group we can help you arrange any or all aspects of your tour. Great deals can be arranged with top carriers such as Qantas, Etihad, Singapore Airlines, Emirates and more. We can advise about getting a 30kg baggage allowance with some carriers, so you can take your bike and a suitcase! And if you need that Paris accommodation or a car to get you to the Loire valley, we can help with that too.